Building on the goals that I had set 2 years ago, these are the 35 things I want to achieve before I'm 35!
|My 35 before 35|
1) Visit Disney World in Orlando Florida!
6) Visit USA at least once
7) Visit Austria and the alps
8) Visit Norway/Finland/Sweden
9) Skydiving in New Zealand
11) Visit Osaka
13) Visit Tasmania
14) Visit any Universal Studios with Harry Potter
15) Visit my daddy in Shanghai
18) Buy our own house
19) Renovate and decorate our house my way!
20) Successfully toilet-train my girl
21) Successfully toilet-train my boy
22) Enroll my girl in a primary school within walking distance from our house
25) Publish my first paper in a recognized journal
26) Attain membership in Singapore Psychological Society
27) Go back to lecturing in a tertiary institution
28) Apply for PhD
29) Lose 20kg of my post-partum weight
30) Reach my pre-pregnancy weight!
31) Learn oil painting
32) Paint 5 paintings for friends and family
33) Complete a scrapbook for Baby Boy
34) Complete a big painting for our new house
35) Learn something new that I've never done before
I still can't believe that as a hardcore Disney fan, I've visited Universal Studios three times but have never visited Disneyland even once! But oh I'm going to! This year is THE year! *cross fingers*
What is on your bucket list of must-do things?
Linking Up With:
And no.. I'm not 40. Not for another decade *laughs*